With offices in Belgium, The Netherlands and France, ps_testware has been the reference in the world of software testing, software quality and quality control for more than 15 years now. As specialists in structured software testing, our consultants assist our customers in trainings, consultancy, staffing and outsourcing.
If you are looking for a challenging, yet "cosy" homebase for professionals who think that software testing is a profession in itself, a place where you can work together with other test experts and where your own input is valued, then find out below what ps_testware can offer you as a (senior) test manager!
As (Senior) Test Manager you are responsible for the planning, coordination and execution of the entire test process within the agreed timing and budget, while maintaining the desired level of quality.
In doing so, you will help ps_testware to realize its mission "We guide our customers to achieve the software quality they need."
What is this function really about?
- Creating a (master) test plan and obtaining agreement from business stakeholders.
- Reporting on progress and quality of the project under test.
- Reporting bottlenecks and proposing alternative solutions.
- You have the necessary management skills, the oral and written communication skills and the highest level of personal integrity to allow you to manage others towards a common goal. You guide and motivate by setting high targets for yourself and others and you put focus on targets, quality and deadlines.
- A minimum of 5 years of proven experience in structured software testing and knowledge of the implementation of standard structured software testing techniques such as ISTQB or TMAP, allowing you to work independently and to offer the best possible solutions to your customer.
- Your proven experience as Test Manager allows you to develop a clear, efficient and logical approach of your activities. You know how to buid and maintain a professional network inside and outside the company in order to contribute to its success.
- A general ICT knowledge and knowledge of system design methods in automation (SDLC)
- Your thorough knowledge of test tools for planning and progress control allows you to use these tools during your project.
- You are fluent in Dutch and/or French and English (speaking and writing)
- You are creative and accurate at the same time. In combination with your flexibility, this means that you perform well and stay in control when the going gets tough.
WHAT CAN PS_TESTWARE OFFER YOU?
- A variety of challenging assignments in Belgium, The Netherlands and France (depending on the place you live)
- A healthy midsized company with an international character where the individual is more than a number and can really make a difference.
- An open organization that leaves room for initiative
- The possibility to further specialize and develop a career within the testing sector
- Individual career planning and evolution
- Extended training possibilities and coaching on the job
- A fantastic work atmosphere in a team of highly motivated colleagues.
- A competitive salary package, including company car, laptop, insurances, net allowances,
Please send your cv with motivational letter to: